Monday, March 8, 2010

Sports Photojournalism


Anyone interested in sports photos of you or your family? I am available for your club, high school, or little league. For samples of my work, follow this link to an album on the Rob Marshall Studio Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=126919&id=51647160624&saved#!/album.php?aid=126919&id=51647160624

As some of you may know, I was a partner in Marshall Sports Media. My business partner (his name is also Marshall) and I were the official photographers for UVA Men's Rugby club and the official photographers of the 2009 Atlantic Coast Invitational (ACI) Rugby Tournament. In addition, we provided images and game recaps for Rugby Magazine online.

Marshall Sports Media is not active now. But, Rob Marshall Studio is available! And, now that some warmer weather has arrived in Richmond, I have the urge to shoot some more sports action.

So, if you know of a group or school in the Richmond area that would be interested, please contact me. Also, my rugby images from matches in October 2008 through March 2009, including the 2009 ACI in Tallahassee, are available for viewing. Go to my website, www.robmarshallstudio.com. Click on "Store" - the galleries are listed by date.

No comments:

Post a Comment